For CDL-A truck drivers, it’s all about flexibility and earning power. Heartland Express offers both while putting you in the newest, most comfortable truck you can drive.
We know you drive for a living, and we are here to support you every mile along the way. Debt-free Heartland Express gives you the stability to build or continue your successful CDL-A truck driving career.
Heartland Express Advantages for CDL-A Truck Drivers:
- Earnings up to $1,269 per week
- Get Home Weekly or More!
- Scheduled Wage Increases for up to 20 Years’ Experience
- $250 Bonus after third load is delivered
- Driver Pay Protection Program for things beyond your control
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities
- $3,000 Referral Bonus
- Dry Van Freight -- No Touch, Drop & Hook
- 48 State Operating Area
CDL-A Truck Drivers Additional Benefits:
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Up to $2,000 401(k) Match Available
- Paid Vacation
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Latest Kenworth, Freightliner & International Tractors
- Newly Updated and Remodeled Coast-to-Coast Terminal Facilities
- Free Showers
- Free Laundry
- TV, Food and much more
CDL-A Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Class A CDL
- 6 months of tractor-trailer driving experience within the last year (training available)
- 21 Years of Age
- Safety First Attitude, With a Proven Driving Record
Learn more about THE HEARTLAND DIFFERENCE for CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs!
LeadFlex Job ID: 160157
External ID: 1968
Worklist ID: 789ad325-c4e8-4a5e-a33e-72e059cf0e88
Post Date: 12/01/2023